Looks like it’s time for another brag post! I hope you join in the comments with YOUR February brags. :)
Here are some things I’m proud of from February, in no particular order:
1. I got an email from someone who said: “I love your podcast and it was actually listening to you that started me on this new journey of believing I could do more than I am.”
Messages like this make me boundlessly happy.
2. I got my Facebook account back on February 11th. After 5 months of craziness, it’s nice to have it back. :)
3. I submitted another post on scheduling less to Huffington Post and got approved within the hour.
4. I was interviewed on Hal Elrod’s podcast. Hal is one of my business heroes and this was a huge honor. Each of his podcast episodes gets downloaded about 40k times, from what I understand. Amazing.
I also got a “35k” badge for walking 35,000 steps in one day and ended up at #2 in my PCOS challenge group.
7. A reporter from Fast Company reached out to me and will be featuring me in an upcoming article.
8. My podcast was downloaded 14,367 times this month (down from January, but this month also has 3 less days).
9. My social media presence went from a total of 51,693 followers on February 1st on social media sites like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook to 56,657 on February 28th. That’s an increase of +4,964 followers.
10. I went from a total of 39,444 contacts on February 1st to 40,012 on the 28th. That’s an increase of +568 new subscribers.
11. I hired 2 coaches – one for podcasting support and one for strategizing my business. (And because of that + dental bills, my finances aren’t brag-worthy this month. But it’s all good. :))
Overall, February feels just “okay” for me, if I’m being honest. I would like to see more volunteering in my recap as well as better monetary results. All the exercise was awesome though, I made plenty of time for friends (that’s now something I have fully integrated), and it was nice to create all that new content.
How was YOUR February? Brag away!