Here are the latest lists of brags from January 2022.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has accomplished!
2. Sharon, Rachel’s mom had surgery that went very well! She’s incredibly grateful and happy that everything went smoothly. Her mom had to eat fat-free for a couple of weeks. Rachel was able to cook food for her and support her during this time and she’s thankful that everything went well.
3. Rachel went to Denver, Colorado, and stayed with her friend Erin! Gabriel also flew in to hang out.
4. They all did Kambo, which is wild! You can inject frog venom in you for a few minutes and it helps “purge” all of the toxins in your body. If you want to learn more you can visit the website Sunpiper Yoga. You can learn all about the health benefits of Kambo and other wellness services they offer.
5. Rachel had a super fun Breckenridge shopping day with Erin! They did oxygen treatments
and overall had a fun day to remember.
6. Cryptocurrency is going really well! She loves to invest in digital currency such as crypto, NFTS, and more. If you’d like to learn more about cryptocurrency check out this article.
7. The house painting is finally finished which is awesome :)
8. Rachel’s sister, Jackie went to Dallas, Texas so she got to spend time with Gabey for a couple of days. They had a blast together, as always :) She always has so much fun when she hangs out with him.
9. Gabriel and Cease went over to Rachel’s house for a weekend and they did Virtual Reality with an Oculus for the first time!
10. Last but not least, as part of LHS, Rachel loves to use different platforms such as eBay! In fact, she’s been rated a top seller this year!
January Student Wins: