Wooohoo! It’s brag post time again!
As always, remember… feel free to brag too! Just leave a comment below so I can celebrate with you.
Here are my biggest wins for September:
1. I announced A Better Life Event! This is *huge* for me, and I’m so excited about putting it out into the world.
We got some amazing sponsorships for it too. You can see everyone who’s sponsoring so far on the picture right next to this. Incredible, right?
To say the very least, I’m absolutely blown away by all the people who are getting my vision. It means so much to me.
And those sponsors don’t even include the fact that Ophira from AstroTwins or Jamieson of SuperSize Me are both speaking!
I’m so, so excited about this event. If you’d like to come, or to sponsor a ticket for someone in need, please head over to the event page. I’d be immensely grateful for your support. This event makes me feel like I’m 100% on purpose, which I haven’t ever felt before.
2. My podcast is going very well. In September, episodes were downloaded a total of 25,763 times. And in less than 6 weeks, there have been over 43k downloads overall.
I didn’t know what to expect, but I think those are some very healthy numbers that I’m happy with. :)
3. My birthday was fabulous. Some amazing friends/sisters of mine jumped onto a Google Hangout with me to celebrate at night, I had 3 sets of flowers delivered to me, lots of calls and texts, and amazing presents from Don. I had a really spectacular day.
4. I published a new book onto Kindle. I haven’t been ecstatic with total sales numbers, but I *am* happy that people who purchased have gotten a lot out of it. The book received 22 positive reviews so far.
5. Don and I moved to Vegas. Every utility except for trash (because it isn’t possible yet) is set up on autopay and the house is just about furnished.
6. I went to a really nourishing retreat with my mastermind in Santa Fe.
7. I’ve been doing a good job making new friends and staying in touch with “old” ones.
I was introduced to several new Vegas connections, met 2 people already, and have 3 more in the calendar. Not bad for being here for less than a month.
I also talked with my existing friends via phone and Google Hangout a bunch of times this month. I feel really good about staying in touch with people, which is something I normally struggle with.
8. I facilitated 2 spectacular Power Hour calls. It’s always amazing to see how pumped people are after an hour together.
9. I’ve continued to keep up my food and finance tracking logs. I ate some form of green vegetable with 68 different meals this month. Truth be told, September had a lot of very stressful components, so I’m celebrating 68. It’s up from 54 in July and down from 87 in August.
10. MindBodyGreen published another article of mine. The article was published in October but I submitted it in September, so I’m counting it towards September.
I think that’s it. What about you? What are you feeling proud of?