Here are the latest lists of brags from September 2021.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has accomplished!
1. Rachel’s Birthday was in September! She had a phenomenal week island hopping on a yacht with 30+ other entrepreneurs. On her actual birthday, Rachel swam in the sea in Bosnia and then went to Dubrovnik, Croatia where she and other epic people walked around a castle as well as the rest of the city. They all had a tremendous experience :)
2. Earlier in the month, Rachel flew to Vegas for Labor Day weekend. She saw some good friends and they all rented a boat together as well as swam in the lake. They had a super fun time! It was a memorable way to celebrate Labor Day.
3. Also in September, Rachel spent a lot of quality time with her family. It was Gabey’s birthday on the 17th and Rachel’s family had a birthday party for him which he absolutely loved! Rachel also went to lunch a lot with her mom, Sharon on the weekend and they had a fabulous time. Rachel definitely prioritizes making memories with family as well as friends.
4. Rachel has written numerous amount of practical and personal development books for fun as well as to help the world. In fact, one of her books got to #1 in Time Management and Business on Amazon when she put the book for FREE. If you’d like to learn more or download the book, check out: Take Control Of Your Life: A 2 Hour Plan To Help You Set and Reach Your Goals
5. Also Rachel got a Mercedes GLA! Prior to her new car, Rachel says she’s never had a super nice vehicle before and with this one, she says she can definitely tell the difference.
6. September was also the month that Rachel wrapped up the Candle Challenge which went super well! She was able to accomplish her goal to set up a Candle Etsy as well as sell a candle a day on both Etsy and Amazon. Rachel provided a lot of value in these calls and people were getting sales! These challenges are the perfect way to help set you up for Q4 as well as Evergreen year-round sales.
7. Although Rachel got Covid around the time of her birthday, her sister Jackie really showed up for Rachel, and that in itself was an accomplishment. Jackie went over to Rachel’s house and brought her everything Rachel needed to help heal her body such as supplements, a time schedule (when to take the supplements and what to take) as well as labeling each bottle. Rachel’s sister also brought flowers as well as checked up on her every single day. Thank you Jackie for your incredible kindness.
8. Rachel’s weight loss journey has been going so incredibly as well! She states that the happier that she is overall, the more weight she has been able to lose.
9. Another cool accomplishment Rachel has done is starting a new crypto tool. She doesn’t know if she will be releasing it but overall she has done very well in crypto. If you want to learn more about cryptocurrency you can read about it here.
Check out the September LHS Student Wins: