Here are the latest lists of brags from February 2022.
As always, these posts serve as a fun way to remind Rachel and others of celebrating monthly memories and accomplishments and we encourage you to celebrate your wins, too! My name is Kimberly and I’m one of Rachel’s assistants. I truly love helping out with creating these posts and I’m also incredibly inspired by Rachel’s journey. Let’s follow along to see what Rachel has accomplished!
1. As an update on Rachel’s mom who was diagnosed with Stage IV Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, her lymph nodes have gotten smaller and some of them are even gone! Rachel is certain that there will be a time when they both go into the doctor’s office and they’ll be able to say that it’s not there anymore.
2. Fun crypto events happened in February! Rachel went to a crypto conference that took place at a museum, she made a lot of new friends and even made some new business deals.
3. Printable Profits was a BLAST and we were so happy for everyone’s digital printable success. Thank you to everyone who attended the weekly webinars. If you want to learn more about how to sell Digital Printables online click here.
4. Rachel is obsessed with the website 750words.com. She uses the website whenever she does “Rapid Rewire” or when she wants to brainstorm business strategies. So far she’s been doing this 5 days a week and it’s been spectacular.
6. Rachel also went to Boulder, Colorado, and hung out with friends for a week. She absolutely loves Colorado.
7. Kambo also happened again! If you want to learn more about Kambo, check out our previous brags post back in January. It has helped Rachel immensely (although it’s not the easiest to do!) and she feels such a brain boost from it.
8. In general Crypto and NFTs are doing very awesome for Rachel! She continues to invest in cryptocurrency and if you want to learn more check out this helpful article.
February LHS Student Wins: